Sonntag, 2. November 2008

My first Post

Oh my god: I managed it to get this Blog started - I'm happy and I find it was not too difficult at all.
Let's start with some Killi-Storys:

...here you see the first picture of my still young Simpsonichthys punctulatus - this species is quite new to our hobby, I got it as eggs from a friend in Italy.
They lived in a small tank and where hiding all the time. Last week I counted them - I feared to have only one female - nope - I found three females, they are much much smaller than the males - so I divided them in a male-tank and a female tank.
Raising the fry was not diffichult - the young fish had a nice size - similar to young Austrolebias affinis - food was artemia Nauplia and soon they managed to eat grindal-worms too. Growing was quite fast!

Now I've to wait, that the females grow a little bigger and then I'll try to get some eggs from them. They have a Code: "Goias NP 03/07"
You see: Collected in year 2007 :-)

4 Kommentare:

Safial Aqbar Zakaria hat gesagt…

Hi Leo,

I am looking forward to your killi progress....I am pretty sure you have lots of info to share.

killifriend,
Safial@Sam
DKG 633

killifischblackforest hat gesagt…

Hallo Leo,

Gratulation zu Deiner Killifisch-Seite.
Schön dass wir uns in Augsburg mal persönlich kennengelernt haben.
Wir hoffen auf ein baldiges Wiedersehen.

Viele Grüße nach Tirol,

Dieter und Nancy

jorge rial hat gesagt…

felicidades leo tengo pterolebias bokermanni salvajes si queres abogadokayakista@yahoo.com.ar.luis damke

jorge rial hat gesagt…

Ich habe pterolebias Glückwünsche lesen, wenn Sie wollen wilde bokermanni